|CAS No.:||149-32-6||Other Names:||Erythritol Sweetener|
|Place of Origin:||China||Type:||Food grade|
|Model Number:||food additives||Appearance:||White crystalline powder|
|Shelf Life:||3 years||MOQ:||1kg|
|Sample:||Free, ≤200g||Criteria Implemented:||GB 26404-2011|
|Supply Ability||400,000 kg per month|
Packaging & Delivery
|Product Packaging:||25KG/ Bag|
|Product Storage:||Stockpiled at the ventilated place, avoiding rain, moisture and insolation. Please handle with care to prevent bag damage, away from toxic substances.|
20MT/20FCL'; 18MT/20FCL' with pallets
|Delivery:||About 1 - 2 week|
1. low sweetness: the sweetness of erythritol is only 60% to 70% of sucrose, and the entrance has a cool taste, pure taste and no aftertaste.
2. high stability: the acid and heat are very stable, the acid and alkali resistance are very high, and the decomposition and change will not occur under the temperature of 329 degrees.
3. high solution heat: erythritol is dissolved in water with an endothermic effect. The solution heat is only 97.4KJ/KG, which is higher than the absorption heat of glucose and sorbitol, and has a cool feeling when eaten.
4. high solubility: 25 ℃ erythritol, the solubility of sugar alcohol is 36% (W/W), erythritol, sugar alcohols solubility increases, a rise of temperature than glucose, mannose, Arabian sugar alcohols solubility is high, easy to crystallization precipitation crystals.
5. low hygroscopicity: erythritol, sugar alcohol is very easy to crystallization, but none in 90% humidity environment moisture absorption, easy to crush get powder products, can be used for sour food surface to prevent moisture absorption.
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Assay||99.5 - 100.5 %|
|Loss on drying||< 0.2 %|
|Residue on ignition||< 0.1 %|
|Melting range||119 - 123 ℃|
|pH||5.0 - 7.0|
|Heavy Metals (as Pb)||≤ 5 mg/kg|
|Arsenic (as As)||≤ 2 mg/kg|
|Non soluble residues||≤ 15 mg/kg|
|Glycerol and Ribitol||≤ 0.1 %|
|Reducing Sugars||≤ 0.3 %|
|Yeast and Mould||≤ 50 cfu/g|
Q:What certifications does the company have? How to ensure quality?
A:ISO, FAMIQS, SGS, FDA.
Q:What transportation methods does the company have?
A:By air, by sea or by train.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:pre-T/T, after-T/T, LC, DP, DA, OA, DDU, DDP, Western Union Paypal.
Q:What documents can we supply?
A:Commerical Invoice, packing list, certificate of analysis, certificate of origin, health certificate issued by CIQ with embassy legalized, bill of loading, ISO, FAMIQS, SGS, FDA etc. The documents will be sent by express delivery within 24hours against your full payment.