What is the "Supplier Site Evaluation Form"?
The "Supplier Site Evaluation Form" is an important record document for POLIFAR's implementation of procurement, and its contents include:
1. Authenticity verification: Check whether the supplier qualification documents are complete.
2. Quality management: Whether there is a strict management system and operation process in the production process, and whether it is strictly implemented.
3. Institutions and personnel: Check whether the personnel organization and the quality assurance system are reasonable.
4. Plant and facilities: The supplier is required to provide a floor plan of the plant area to check whether the production environment is tidy, whether the plant layout is reasonable and effective to prevent cross-infection, etc.
5. Equipment: Check whether the production capacity of the company meets the supply requirements and whether there are operating procedures for the cleaning, use, and maintenance of equipment;
6. Raw materials and products: Check the supplier's management systems related to the purchase, storage, and use of raw materials;
7. Production management: request the supplier to provide the production process flow chart, and check a series of problems related to the production management of the supplier;
8. Entrusted production and inspection: Check whether the supplier has entrusted other laboratories to test items and entrust other units to produce;
9. Shipment recall: Check the supplier to ensure that the product will not deteriorate or be contaminated during product transportation.