Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-04-20 Origin: Site
Choline chloride is an organic substance with a chemical formula of C5H14ClNO, white hygroscopic crystals, tasteless, and fishy odor. Melting point 305 ℃. 10% aqueous solution pH5-6, unstable in lye. This product is easily soluble in water and ethanol, but insoluble in ether, petroleum ether, benzene and carbon disulfide. Low toxicity, LD50 (rat, oral) 3400 mg/kg. For the treatment of fatty liver and cirrhosis. It can also be used as a feed additive for livestock, which can stimulate the ovaries to produce more eggs, give birth and gain weight in livestock and fish.
The article contains the following:
2. Storage method
1. Tissue culture medium, feed additive, clinically used as anti-fatty liver agent.
2. Choline chloride is a vitamin B drug, used for hepatitis, liver function degradation, early liver cirrhosis, pernicious anemia and other diseases.
3. Choline chloride is an efficient nutritional supplement and fat-removing agent, which can effectively prevent and treat fat deposition and tissue degeneration in the organs of livestock and poultry. Can promote the absorption and synthesis of amino acids. It can enhance the physique and disease resistance of livestock and poultry, promote growth and development, and improve the egg production rate of poultry.
4. As a feed additive, choline chloride has the following physiological effects: it can prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver and kidney and its tissue degeneration; it can promote the recombination of amino acids; it can improve the utilization rate of amino acids, especially the essential amino acid methionine in the body. In Japan, 98% of choline chloride is used as animal feed additives such as chickens, pigs, beef cattle, fish and shrimp. Most of them are processed into powders. The preparation method of 50% powders is to add excipients with appropriate particle size in the mixer in advance, and then dropwise add aqueous choline chloride solution, mix and dry. Some commercial powders also contain vitamins, minerals, drugs, etc. In the process of use, in addition to preventing its moisture absorption and deliquescence, it should also be noted that all feeds have been added with choline chloride as the last process. Because it has a destructive effect on other vitamins, especially in the presence of metal elements, the damage to vitamins A, D, and K is faster, so choline should not be added to multi-dimensional preparations, and the compound feed after daily use should be used as soon as possible.
5. Choline chloride is also a plant photosynthesis promoter, which has obvious effect on increasing yield. In wheat and rice, spraying at the booting stage can promote the differentiation of spikelets and produce more panicle grains. Spraying at the grain-filling stage can speed up the grain-filling speed, the grains in the ear are full, and the thousand-grain weight increases by 2 to 5 grams. It can also be used for corn, sugarcane, sweet potato, potato, radish, onion, cotton, tobacco, vegetables, grapes, mango, etc. to increase the yield, and the effect is stable under different climate and ecological environment conditions; the roots and other underground crops grow in the initial stage of expansion per mu. Use 10 to 20 ml of 60% water solution (6 to 12 grams of active ingredients), add 30 liters of water to dilute (1500 to 3000 times), spray 2-3 times, and the effect of swelling and increasing production is obvious; ornamental plants Rhododendron, poinsettia, geranium , Hibiscus, etc. to regulate growth; wheat, barley, oats are resistant to lodging.
1. The storage temperature of choline chloride solution should not be lower than -12℃ to avoid blocking the pipeline after crystallization.
2. When choline chloride powder is stored in silos, dehumidification equipment should be used to prevent the product from absorbing moisture. Choline chloride powder absorbs moisture and can cause the product to become wet and clumpy, leading to catheter blockage. Plant carrier-type choline chloride powder may be fermented after long-term moisture absorption.
Choline is an essential building block in humans and animals and is often referred to as the B vitamin or vitamin B4. Choline chloride is currently the most commonly used and most economical synthetic form of choline. It is a water-soluble vitamin product. It is a component of acetylcholine, lecithin and neurophosphonate in biological tissues. It can save methionine. Polifar Group Limited is dedicated to animal nutrition and can offer you a wide range of feed additives.