【Product name】: D-Biontin (Vitamin H)
【Chemical formula】: C10H15N2O3S
Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the citric acid cycle, which is the process by which biochemical energy is generated during aerobic respiration. Biotin not only assists in various metabolic reactions but also helps to transfer carbon dioxide. Biotin may also be helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level.
Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. As a consequence, it is found in many cosmetics and health products for the hair and skin, though it cannot be absorbed through the hair or skin itself.
1)Biotin(Vitamin H ) is the essential Nutrients of the retina,the Biotin deficiency could cause the Dry eyes, keratization, inflammation, even blindness.
2)Biotin(Vitamin H) can improve the body's immune response and resistance.
3)Biotin(Vitamin H) can maintain normal growth and development.
4)Biotin(Vitamin H) deficiency will cause reproductive functions recession, bad bone growth and the obstruction of embryo and early childhood growth.
6) To help fat, glycogen and the synthesis and metabolism of amino acids in the human body is normal;
7) To promote sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, the male gonads, the skin and hair of normal operation and the growth, relieve eczema, dermatitis symptoms;
8) To prevent white hair and hair loss, help to cure baldness;
9) To ease muscle pain;
10) Promote the synthesis of urea and excretion, purine synthesis and biosynthesis of oleic acid.
11) For the treatment of atherosclerosis, stroke, lipid metabolism disorders, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and blood circulation disorder diseases.
【Storage】: Stockpiled at the ventilated place, avoiding rain, moisture and insolation. Please handle with care to prevent bag damage, store away from toxic substances.
【Packing】: Net weight 25kg per carton
【Shelf Life】: Two years when properly stored
Analysis of Certificate
Yellow Crystalline Powder
White or off-white crystalline powder
Assay (on dry basis)
Loss on Drying
Head Office: Room 2705,No.218, Chang’anGuoJi Building ,ZhongShanDongLu, QinHuai District, Nanjing city, China
Guangzhou Branch Office: Room 5303A, 3rd Floor, DongGuan Building ,No.620, XingNan Avenue, NanCun Town, PanYu District, GuangZhou City, GuangDong Province, China