Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-13 Origin:Site
Vitamins are catalysts for biochemical reactions and metabolism of animals. They are a kind of micronutrients that are essential for maintaining normal physiological functions of animals and maintaining normal growth and development of animals. They have become a feed additive that must be supplemented in modern feed industry and intensive feeding conditions. The lack of vitamins in animals will have obvious adverse consequences for growth and development. Therefore, vitamins must be added to the daily feed for the body's needs. However, there are still many misunderstandings in the daily application of vitamin feed. This article mainly reviews these aspects.
This article contains the following aspects:
Status of vitamin feed
How to use vitamin feed？
China's vitamin industry originated in the late 1950s and has become one of the few countries in the world that can produce all the vitamins found so far. It is also one of the world's largest vitamin exporters, and quite a few products. Process and product quality are leading in the international arena. China has the largest poultry and pig breeding industry in the world. In addition, the stock of large livestock such as cattle, sheep and horses is also very impressive. Therefore, vitamin feed as a main ingredient of feed additives, multivitamin products in China undoubtedly have broad market prospects.
1. Determination of vitamin feed standards. Vitamin feeding standards are the animal's demand for various vitamins. The NRC (National Research Council) standard is the most basic requirement for vitamins in animals and can prevent significant vitamin deficiency. When designing and applying vitamin supplements, the standard for raising vitamins should be reasonably determined, generally higher than the NRC standard, and Roche's best demand criteria can be used when conditions permit. Consider the effects of various factors such as feed variety, animal health status, feeding environment, formula cost, storage time, etc., and grasp it flexibly and scientifically to meet the maximum demand for animal growth and development.
2. Appropriate over-application. Most of the vitamins are not stable, and it is easy to cause loss and decrease in potency during the processing and storage of the vitamin feed. In order to ensure that the animal feeds a sufficient amount of vitamin feed, it should generally be added in excess.
3. Choose a vitamin preparation. At present, the vitamin preparation has a single vitamin and a multi-vitamin premix. When applied, it can be determined according to the actual situation that it is pre-mixed with a plurality of individual vitamins, or a plurality of premixes are purchased.
4. Pay attention to the effective content, potency and stability of vitamins. Commercially available commercial vitamin feed are mostly not pure and 100% potency vitamins. Therefore, when purchasing and applying vitamins, attention should be paid to their effective content and potency, and reasonable conversion. Different forms of vitamins of the same kind have different stability. For example, vitamin A palmitate is more stable than vitamin A alcohol, and vitamin E acetate is more stable than vitamin E alcohol. Therefore, in practical applications, it is necessary to use stable vitamins as much as possible.
5. Note the independent addition of choline and vitamin C. Since choline and vitamin C are easy to absorb moisture and destroy other vitamins, they are generally not premixed with other vitamins and added separately when used.
6. Flexible adjustment according to actual conditions. The feeding standard of vitamins should not be the same, but should be flexibly adjusted according to the actual formula, breeding environment, weather season and other factors to ensure the animal's demand for vitamins under actual conditions, to maintain a good state and production performance.
7. Necessary dilution and preservation. Vitamins are used in small amounts, and may react with each other and other additives to destroy the potency. Therefore, it is best to dilute a large number of dilutions before application, reduce the concentration, and premix with other vitamins and additives. Especially when premixed with choline, trace elements and acid-alkaline additives, it should be diluted to ensure better mixing uniformity and higher potency. A commonly used carrier for vitamin dilution and premixing is defatted corn starch. Vitamin products are sensitive to external factors such as light and heat, and are prone to failure. Therefore, they should generally be stored in a low-temperature, closed, dry environment.
Vitamin feed is one of the indispensable products in the animal husbandry industry. If you can use vitamin feed, it will bring great benefits to animal products. But if you use it badly, it will have no effect and even lose more. Therefore, we must learn how to use vitamin feed to make it a weapon for breeding.
Head Office: Room 2705,No.218, Chang’anGuoJi Building ,ZhongShanDongLu, QinHuai District, Nanjing city, China
Guangzhou Branch Office: Room 5303A, 3rd Floor, DongGuan Building ,No.620, XingNan Avenue, NanCun Town, PanYu District, GuangZhou City, GuangDong Province, China